Santorini, Copyright Szeke
Berkeley International, worldwide matchmaking leader agency with offices in London, Antwerp, Paris, Milan, Geneva, Amsterdam and Copenhagen, offers to its members an exclusive service for finding the perfect partner and soulmate. It has listed the most romantic locations of the five continents.
"The key values of a perfect romantic destination are exclusive locations combined with the taste of the exotic and the tropical beauty of the landscape", says Inga Verbeeck, Managing Director of Berkeley International.
10) Bali ranks. With its wonderful landscape and ancient traditions, Bali it’s the perfect solution for those who want to relax at the seaside, touched by the gentle ocean’s crystal clear water, to surf high waves or to dive in the beautiful undersea landscapes.
9) The most ancient imperial city, Fez, in the heart of Morocco, it is the perfect place to get lost in. Everybody will fall in love with its mysterious and charming Medina and its ancient charme.
8) Crystal clear water, blinding sun, colourful little boats docked at the beach: in one word Santorini. Thanks to light blue of the Aegean sea’s and to its elegant and traditional white little houses, it is one of the most evocative Greek island.
7) Kyoto, the perfect place for those who prefer the Japanese traditions and the oriental charm to a classic European city. Suitable for anyone who loves fine dining and an ancient culture wisdom. With its beautiful buddhist temples and majestic buildings, Kyoto’s atmosphere is full of peace and harmony.
6) Maui is among the most charming and romantic Hawaii islands thanks to its white seaside. Another beautiful island is Kauai, known as “The Garden Island”, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
5) New Zealand ranks is the perfect destination for unconventional relationships, with its wilderness nature: mountains, rain forests and glaciers.
4) Seychelles: the islands of love. Known as the most beautiful and fascinating islands in the world. Seychelles are a tropical paradise where to enjoy a tête-à-tête during a dive in search of colourful fish or during a walk through tropical plants and stunning mountains.
3) Venice ranks 3# of this special love locations competition. This is the city where lovers can walk dreamy through elegant buildings reflected in the water of the straits.
2) Rajasthan, Maharajia’s India is one of the most ancient and exotic region of India. Here there are some of the most fascinating cities in the world: from the labyrinthine old city of Jodhpur to the magical desert city Jaisalmer. Udaipur it is instead the perfect city for the romantic hearts.
1) Paris, love’s crest. All the couples in the world dream of walking hand in hand on the banks of the Seine or dine by candlelight in one of the most glamorous restaurants of the city.
The best way to live an extraordinary experience is to hop on a helicopter and fly through the clouds towards the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland, Australia. Through the clouds true lovers can see the “Heart reef Queensland”, a natural heart shaped paradise in the middle of the sea.